Houston Mopar Connection Club Members
at the 2010 Valentines Cruise
February 13, 2010 was a beautiful day; from Houston the first leg of the cruise was 128 miles, the second leg was 75 miles.
Members of the Mopar Muscle Club of San Antonio joined the fun. Ex-Houston Mopar Connection Club Member David Baxter helped set up the event. Thanks!
- People met at at 8:30 am the Hillcrest Inn Motel in Kerrville, TX.
- 9:00 am. the Cruise left from the motel.
- Morning was spent cruising through the Hill Country with various stops along the way.
- Lunch was in Harper at the Easy Pickins BBQ, or a local Café, or bring by picnic lunch at the local park.
- After lunch, cruise to Luckenbach, then to New Braunfels for dinner, followed by evening entertainment at the Gruene
Grind Coffee Company, in New Braunfels
Page posted February 17, 2010
Thanks to Marie Woodward for the photos!
Return to HMCC Home Page